Holy cow! Can I cry?! My baby is a baby for one more month! I treasure the moments of rocking and cuddling! She is going to be a strong, independent, willful child. She is getting closer to not needing to be rocked to sleep at all. I’m soaking up every moment she still lets me! Daddy and I won’t hold her back from flying, but we aren’t pushing certain things to end either! She’ll always be our baby, but soon she’ll be a walking and talking toddler.
So what’s new?
- Consistently taking a bottle when given with no fights! Even holds it! Yay for date nights!
- Using sippy cup! With straw! Hallelujah! Praise Jesus! Seemed like it would never happen!
- Standing unassisted
- Cruising around on foot with assistance of furniture or adult. Not quite brave enough to let go to get from one thing to another, resorts to crawling
- Along with waving Hi and Bye, she tries to say the words.
- She notices her stuffed animals on her dresser. She thinks the Bear is a dog and addresses it as such. We are working on teaching her the word Bear now!
- She gets smoothies now that she has the straw cup down and she loves them! Spinach and all!!
- Baby Queen for Miss “Sweet” Heart of the USA pageant! She was adorable both in her appearance and her personality on stage!
- Doggies (sounds almost like Dada, but with a little more “g” sometimes). Definitely addressing her dogs!
That’s about all we have for now!
Birthday is still April 18th in the afternoon. Please let me know if you’re out of town family and plan to come. I will be sending out an email with more details and a “wish-list” of ideas for her, since most may not know what she has or doesn’t have.